Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Candids



Candid describes someone or something said which is fair, honest or said in a casual way. (adjective)
A candid is an informal or natural photograph. (adjective)
 
  1. Photos taken of babies are often examples of candid photography.
  2. A photograph that isn't posed is an example of a candid photograph

Madison asked me if I'd posted this picture of my on my blog.  I'd forgotten, so here it is.  "Madison, you're so short!  What happened?!"



Ashton loves to play basketball. We're getting him a new hoop for Christmas or his birthday, his b'day is on December 15th.

Bailee was laid up on the couch with her injured foot.  Ashton loves to cuddle up with blankets and sometimes with his family.

Bailee was enjoying a snack of potato chips dipped in peanut butter.  I introduced the girls to this snack.  I don't remember how I came upon it, but it's pretty yummy!

Bailee wore a handkerchief on her foot for about 5 days.  I'm glad her foot is healing up nicely and the handkerchief is gone.

Foot rest

Bailee took this picture of herself.  She looks so grown up in it. :(

No comments: