Sunday, September 23, 2012

The best knocker in the west

If Ashton were entered into a contest for the best toddler door knocker, I bet he'd win. ;)

A few days ago, I went into the bathroom and closed the door.  Ash and I were the only ones home, the girls were at school.  Sometimes I leave the door open, but this time I closed it.  Ashton came up to the door jabbering and started knocking.  Then he knocked again, but it sounded so good, just like an adult would knock.  I was kinda spooked and wondered if Jeff was home and had done it.  I checked out the house though, and came to the conclusion that it was just Ashton with his adult-like knock :D 

Ashton is really good with his hands.  He is already an excellent ball thrower, take my word for it, I have to dodge a ball aiming for my face at least once a day.  It's funny because Ashton is good with his hands but not with his feet.  Trying to get him to put his legs/feet through the leg openings in the shopping cart is almost a two-person job.  It cracks me up!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

We played "catch" with Ashton for a little bit today... you are right! He's a good little ball thrower already!