Monday, September 17, 2012

Jinxed By The Kids

The lighting was better this morning so I was able to get some better yet more unattractive photos of Bailee's foot.  Bailee thinks that she shouldn't go to school because of her wound, but I have news for her, she is going.  It should be fine with her shoe.  I'm hoping she can skip gym class today and recess for a few days.

The kids have me a worried now.  This morning Madison said, "First, Ashton cut his lip, now Bailee cut her foot, I'm next, then Mom and Dad."  Ahh!  Then Bailee chimed in and said, "Yeah, I wonder what will happen to Mom and Dad?"  Yikes!  Keep your fingers crossed for us...

2 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

It is Tuesday night, I really hope nothing happened to mom and dad.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Ha ha! You are funny Svetlana :D