Thursday, September 6, 2012

Celebrity Look Alikes



 
Last night at our Young Women's activity, Marinn one of the sweet young women, who's almost always is in attendance, told me that I remind her of this actress, Linda Boyd.  I guess she's in the movie, "She's the Man", I haven't seen in, I might have to now.  I need to see this lady in action, see if she really is like me.  When I was looking her up online, I found that she and I actually share the same birthday, January 28th, I thought that was ironic!
 
 
 
Our dental hygienist, Amy, thinks that this actor, James Caviezel resembles Jeff.  I kinda think so too!  He and Jeff don't share the same birthday though. :)  That would be really weird if they did!  I noticed that in both of these photos, they have their arms crossed, maybe Jeff and I need to start posing like that too. ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! At least they are both good looking people so you know there aren't any concerns in that area for you guys.

Mindy said...

You two are definitely a good looking couple. :)

Maleen said...

Sweet. I think we can officially say that good looking women are born in January. ;)

And Jeff looks way better than that guy. Not that I've noticed. :)