Friday, September 14, 2012

Nerd Alert!

Madison's classroom president decided their Friday
Activity would be dressing up like "nerds", so that's what they did.

She's got fake plastic fingers on her pinkies, she didn't actually wear those to school.

Madison told me she dared someone to take a picture of her like this, I said, "I'll do it!".  No hesitation there.

She was having a lot of fun at home being a nerd, I hope she's having as much fun at school. ;-)

4 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

She is SO cute, I have not seen such a cute nerdy :) I bet she'd won a prize if that was the case. Thanks to mom, she at least will remember how fun she looked like :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Thanks Svetlana, you are such a sweetie!

Unknown said...

haha...cute girl.

Unknown said...

You are such a good mom and a good example to me. And I'm sorry, but Madison is just too cute to ever look nerdy ;)