Saturday, September 15, 2012

What's up with the quilt??

So, what's up with all the quilt photos??

This is an old quilt that was my grand dad's and grandmother's.  Yes, that's what we called my grandparent's, grand dad and grandmother.  That's what my dad and my dad's brother's (my uncles) referred to them as, so of course it stuck.  We call my grandparents on my mom's side grandma and grandpa.  Anyhow, enough said about that.  This was their quilt, and I've been meaning to have it in family photos with us, so I decided we'd go take some pictures in our backyard.  I never get to see the quilt since I keep it neatly folded up and packaged under my bed, so it's nice to see it in these photos.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That quilt is gorgeous!! I love old quilts so much. :)

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Thanks Mindy!

Unknown said...

I love the colors in the quilt. That's awesome that you took pictures with it.