| I love living in Vernal! But one of the things that I miss about Orem is the ease of recycling there. We had a big blue garbage can provided by the city that would get picked up and dumped every other week, by the city, so convenient! In it we recycled paper, plastic, aluminum cans, etc...It's been hard for me living here and throwing away so much stuff that could be recycled. I recently wised up after noticing the large garbage cans inside Walmart, I decided to start saving and recycling plastic bottles along with the plastic bags we'd already been bringing there. I've done it a few times now, so thankfully it's becoming a habit. I feel a little better. I just wish there was somewhere to recycle paper. I need to do a little research on that. |
2 comments:
You can recycle newspaper in the big blue bins (sometimes at Davis Jubilee IGA in the parking lot--sometimes I see them around other places), and maybe copy paper. I don't remember 100% about the copy paper. They do take phone books, too.
Thanks Christine, I'll check on that. :)
Post a Comment