The Good:
Jeff mowed the lawn this evening while I was at Young Women's. Yay! I was excited about this because as I was walking to the van to get ready to leave, I glanced at the lawn and thought, "I hope Jeff mows the lawn.....I should go remind him." But then the thought came to me, "Don't say a word about it, he's a big boy." Good job, Jeff!
![]() |
| Gabby |
The Bad:
I will no longer be watching Gabby. Her parents are taking her to daycare now. The reason I was thinking this was bad last night, is because I was irritated with how her parents handled our babysitting agreement. I'm getting over it now though, and feeling not so bad. :)
| A random photo of me and Rooks. |
There is this lady I know, and she knows me too. We get along just fine, but when I see her around, she will not look at me. I don't take offense to her not looking at me, it's just a little...odd. I decided it's because she thinks I'm ugly. Just kidding, I don't think she thinks that, maybe she's shy. I think I might have to start doing silly/crazy things when I see this lady and see if I can get her to look at me! Ha ha! Hee hee!

5 comments:
I can totally see you doing something silly to get that lady to look at you. Doesn't she know that eye contact is a good communication skill?
If you see me will you do something silly too? ;) Haha, I never get to see you :(
You are definitely not ugly! Some people just aren't good at eye contact. You are a sweetie, though :)
I hope the crazy lady isn't me! Sometimes I'm really bad at eye contact, lol! :) If it is me, sorry! I think you're great, and not at all ugly. :)
P.S. We are SOOOOO glad you guys are in the neighborhood.
Hope Bailee's foot is better. That looks nasty!
No, Christine, it's not you! You're always a sweetie! Who is LM that left a comment, I don't recognize you in the tiny photo??
Post a Comment