Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Follow Ups and Odds & Ends

Madison being silly and having a good time doing it!

Aren't I looking lovely?  This is the price of beauty. ;-)  I have a Biore Clear Pore Strip on my chin.  On my head I have a headband with my hair carefully wrapped around it, in an attempt to wake up with pretty curls.  In response to a friend, Gaynelle, this headband technique didn't work for me either!  Oh well. :)

Madison took this photo of Ashton and me.

Little did I know he had picked his nose and from the looks of it put it in his mouth.  I really hope not, that grosses me out!

Madison holding Rooks.  He's a cutie pie and often smiles for us, it's kinda funny when he gets mad too.

Madison is really cute with him.

The robin that was living in our backyard, apparently ate the two other eggs and abandoned this one.  We weren't too thrilled with mama bird.  If the robin's take up residence in our backyard next year, we'll try not to become as emotionally invested, just let nature do it's thing.  Maybe we'll move the nest to a better spot for the robins and us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh the headband. I'm impressed you took a picture, it looks awesome. Love the nose picking too and yes gross on if he ate it. haha