Monday, October 1, 2012

J & J's Open House

We went to Jill and Justin's Open House last Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012

Grandpa Bob and the kids.

Setting up the refreshment table, yum!



Jill's bouquet and wedding photos. 


The newlyweds


Cute gumball party favors.

Ashton on the run with a cake pop in his hand.  This was a familiar sight.

We signed the "B" instead of a guest book.  Great idea!  (B is for Ballamis, their last name.)


I forgot to mention, they had their open house at Noah's Landing.  It was a neat place.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

How fun! I love reading about your family's adventures. For whatever reason, I'm feeling shy about commenting on blogs...weird, but I still love reading them. I miss you guys!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

You're a cutie Deanne. I miss you guys too. I know what you mean about feeling shy, it's hard when you havne't seen people for awhile. Thanks for commenting though. ;)

Unknown said...

That is a really neat looking place. Love your dress too.