Sunday, September 23, 2012

Temple dedication

Brigham City Utah Mormon Temple
Today Madison and I went to the broadcast of the Brigham City Temple dedication.  I felt the spirit so strong, I loved it!!  The feeling was almost equivalent to the peace I feel in the actual temple.  This was the first dedication I've been too.  Madison came with me, she enjoyed it but started to get a little bored and wiggly.  Bailee and Ashton stayed home and my friend Mindy and her daughter Aubrey came over to watch them during the noon session.  It was so thoughtful of them to watch the little ones so we could go.  I really appreciate it! I'm just sorry that Jeff had to work and wasn't able to be there.  Hopefully he can go, if/when there is another dedication in the future.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm so glad you could go! :)