Saturday, December 3, 2011

She Blinded Me with Science....



Well, not really science, more like technology.  Bad news...there might not be any family photos on this post. ;)  We got us a new computer, yippy yay yay yahoooo!  It's so much faster and cooler, I love it!  I'm still setting it up how we like it, which includes reinstalling the photo stuff.  I'm the geek at our house, I get to set up most of the electronics.  I'm also pretty good with directions (my nickname in the car is Navigator) and I don't enjoy endless shopping (in other words I'm a man!!) .  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting new things, clothes, jewelry, etc., within reason, but too much browsing/shopping wears me out!  There's me in a nutshell! ;)  Well, some of me.  It's weird talking about myself.  Enough.
<><><><><> <>
(I found a family photo) Us playing in the snow a couple of winters ago.  Jeff made the snow cave, Madison's in the cave and I'm on it. 
What's going on around the Redford home???  Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!  Ashton's 1st Birthday is also coming up on the 15th and Jeff's Birthday is on the 29th.  December is a very busy month!

I L-O-V-E my snowflake flannel sheets!  I can't wait for bedtime.

No comments: