Monday, December 5, 2011

Mr. Darcy


Jeff's been asking me what I want for Christmas.  We're just doing stockings for each other, as usual, since we don't need much.  I told him I'd like the movie Pride & Prejudice.  We saw it on tv over Thanksgiving break when we were at my parents home.  I sat on his lap in the recliner and we watched the last 20 minutes of it.  Great movie! 

One of my favorite scenes.  Isn't he romantic?!  hee hee!

3 comments:

katers said...

I love this too! I always say this scene is the ONE way Hollywood improved on the book. I love that line, "you have bewitched me body and soul." I swoon! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm going to have to see this movie. I'm so behind the times. hehe What a good idea to just do stockings. hmmmm

Unknown said...

I agree with Jen, that is a good idea! And I sooooo love that movie. It's probably my very favorite, and I say boo to all the people who says it's not as good as the 6 hour one. Who has time to watch a 6 hour movie when you have kids?