
Bailee loves coo coo clocks. I decided to order this one from Avon. She likes it when the bird, or Santa in this case, pops out and says, "Coo coo, coo coo!" She told me she likes it when it scares her. Well, that it did, it made all of us jump. I haven't figured out yet what Santa is saying as he peeps out, I've been too startled to pay attention. Last night when I was in bed I heard a noise, I thought it was one of the kids coughing or talking (they'd been asleep for a little bit) but no, it was the clock going off on the other side of the house. I grudgingly got out of bed, sad to leave my warm flannel sheets, and moved the clock into the bathroom and closed the door. I think the clock must be mad or pouting today because it hasn't gone off on the hours. It will be 10 o'clock here in about 15 minutes. I wonder if it will coo coo this time? I'll have to play mama fix-it if it doesn't.
1 comment:
What a cute clock! We love coo coo clocks at our house too. I just haven't found one I can afford. haha
Post a Comment