Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Weekend


 Grandpa Rust was the only one paying any attention to the camera.
This was the beginning of our Christmas weekend, The Rust Family Christmas Party.  Ashton and I almost didn't make it.  He had vomited a few times Friday morning, I thought for sure he had a stomach virus.  After his nap he felt much better and we were able to go.  We went to Falcon's Ledge this year.  Although, I kept wanting to call it Pelican Brief, which is a movie starring Denzel Washington and Julia Roberts.  Jeff was excited that they might be there.  Much to his dismay, they weren't. ;)

Ashton was the youngest child and therefore the first one to get to open the "kids" gifts.  He had fun shaking the maraca!  We really liked the lodge other than it being fffreezing cold there and having to hike to the parking area, brrrr!

We had dinner on Christmas Eve with my parents.  I made Stromboli and EVERYONE liked it, yay!

The 3 amigos in their brand new Christmas pj's.

Madison read us Twas the Night Before Christmas and The Christmas Story.  She did a great job!

No comments: