Thursday, December 8, 2011

Silly Kids

Ashton's cute little teeth remind me of Santa's.-->




Earlier today, Bailee told us she'd styled Ashton's hair. We noticed there was something in it, like hair gel, but she wouldn't tell us what she'd used.  Jeff smelled it and exclaimed, "It smells like Christmas!"  Hmmm, I thought, what could it be and we'd better get it washed out quickly so it doesn't harm Ash.  I smelled Ashton's hair and discovered it was peppermint lotion from Avon.  We were glad that's all it was. 

I remember when I was little and my cousins were over at our house.  We were playing in my bedroom and we (mostly me)decided to have some fun with my cousin's hair.  We put lotion and powder in Brandt's hair.  He had curly hair, which made it even more fun to moosh the products into.  He was such a good sport, as were our parents.  My aunt and uncle handled it well, but I doubt they were thrilled to have to go home and try to wash that out.  I guess Bailee comes by it naturally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Cute!!!!