Monday, December 26, 2011

It's About Time


My cute little reindeer boy.
Yippy, I finally figured out how to upload our photos from the camera.  It was really tough, ;)  I plugged the camera into the tower via the usb cord and viola, an uploading we went.  It was the cameras photo viewing program that had been causing all the problems, so I bypassed it.  Pretty boring eh? Let's move on.

Here we were, way back on Dec. 10th (2011).  We had a family Christmas party at Jeff's parents house and a little party for Ashton too.  He's enjoying his cake in this photo, he sure has a sweet tooth.  Too bad my hand is blocking the birthday boys face.

I just love the gift bag on Jeff's dad's (Ken's) head! 

After the party, we headed down to Riverwoods in Provo to see Santa.  He's a sweet Santa.

This was Ashton's first time seeing Old St. Nick, and he wasn't scared a bit.  Yay!

No comments: