Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day

The kids got up at a very decent time, 7:30 am, which allowed me time to get the cinnamon rolls and breakfast pizza made before things got crazy.  The kids waited very patiently for Grandma and Grandpa Litton and Jill and Justin to arrive.

The present opening frenzy begins!

Madison was so happy to get a sleep mask.

Aunt Jill entertained us with live music.

Jill and Justin made good use of Ashton's new quilt.

Grandpa Kenny and Grandma Jeanne (who unfortunately we didn't get a picture of) visited us that afternoon.  We had a great Christmas!

Madison's tent

Bailee's tent

The girls have really enjoyed the tents and toys they received.

Ash and I playing with his new toys.

Rockin' around the Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are one lucky lady to have kids who didn't get up until 7:30. It looks like you all had a fabulous Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Redfords had a great Christmas! Barbie has taken over! haha I love the guitar! I want one!