Monday, December 26, 2011

Ashton's Birthday Party

We went to Chili's for Ashton's birthday lunch.  He had a grand time there.  He was in a great mood!

Jill, Bailee, and Jeff = part of the lunch birthday party, party.

Carrie, Madison, Susan and Bob = the rest of the lunch birthday party, party.

The Birthday Boy and his daddy!

Opening his gifts

Chewing on his gifts,

and now, chewing on his cake, it was yummy!

Madison and Bailee enjoyed it.  Finger-licking good!

Ashton playing with a new toy with Grandma and Grandpa.  I must say it is fun playing with boy toys. Trucks and cars and all that fun stuff!

2 comments:

Clint.Nicole.Ryann.and James said...

Sorry, you post pictures of Ashton's birthday but I still don't believe his is one. When did that happen!?!

Unknown said...

I can't believe your baby is one. It goes by way to fast. What a sweet boy! I'm going to be like you are with boy toys only it will be the girly things that will take over the house now. Haha.