Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's my life

Apparently Shannon Doherty makes me sick to my stomach, for real.  The other morning all the kiddos were still in bed, so I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to watch a little tv.  I saw that Beverly Hills 90210 was on, so I flipped it to that.  I watched it for a few minutes but became so nauseated from watching moody Brenda (Shannon) that I thought I was going to puke or pass out.  I quickly changed the channel and felt much better.  Hmm...


Last night Bailee came into our bedroom and woke me up.  She said her bed was a mess, she and Madison have been sleeping in sleeping bags the past few nights in their beds.  I told her to go straighten up the blankets and get back into bed, she said, "Okay".  I thought, well, that was easy enough....um, no.  She came back to our room a few minutes later and told me there was a ghost in the living room.  I asked her what she was doing in there?  She told me she was sitting on the floor in the living room, a ghost was in the playroom and it was trying to scare her.  I took her back to her room, got her bed straightened up and got her all tucked back in.  I had to get up with Ashton a few hours later, when he woke up at 4 am.  I was thinking to myself, "I hope there really isn't a ghost in there, it wouldn't take much for it to scare me!"  Thankfully we didn't have a haunting hour while we were up.

This isn't my cute baby.  Can you guess whose it is?

It never fails, that almost every time I go into the bathroom and close the door hoping to have a few minutes to myself, there is some type of catastrophe that happens, resulting in yelling and crying. My few moments of peace have yet again turned into a stressful experience since I can only hear what's going on, and I'm helpless.  I hurry to finish up what I'm doing and head out to solve whatever mishap has taken place.  Maybe I should just stop closing the door.  

2 comments:

katers said...

LOVE the pic. ;) Miss you guys!!

Mindy said...

Peaceful bathroom time is one of the best things about having older kids!!