Friday, March 2, 2012

Ashy, Ocie and Stache's

Here's little Ocean (Ocie).  He's such a cute boy.  Bleach blond hair and blue-blue eyes.  He's a sweetheart too!  Ocean is 5 months older than Ashton.  They get along pretty well, except for when Ashton was trying to share the green children's chair, pictured below, with Ocean.  Ocie didn't appreciate being sat on, it was a funny site.  I wish I would have had my camera handy.

Two sweet boys!
My friend Brandi and I have known each other since high school.  She's always so thoughtful to have us over at her house.  It's a cool house too, over 100 years old.  Bailee loves going over to play with Adelle, Brandi's other child.  The girls have a blast playing upstairs while Brandi and I keep up with the little guys downstairs and sometimes try to fit a craft in.

The boys really enjoy playing with the car.  They look so cute sitting in it.

Here's Ashy and his moustache-y.  :D

1 comment:

Bryant, Brandi, Adelle and Ocean Hacking said...

Good times...I need to find my camera! those boys have to figure each other out silly guys!!! I love that ashy was trying to hug ocie today sorry mines such a brute!!!