Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dress Up

Madison dressed up as Vera Violet Vin during Dr. Seuss week at school.  It's fun to see the kids dress up.  I'm so glad we celebrate Dr. Seuss!  Vera Violet Vin is from the ABC book.  Betcha can't guess what letter she represents???


I had to giggle when Madison came running down the sidewalk to our van when I was picking her up from school.  She looked zany and cute like the character in the book with her hair flying in the air. 


This was taken earlier in the week, still celebrating Dr. Seuss.  This was awkward clothing day.  She wore her skirt and hooded sweater backwards.  I'm glad she's a good sport and likes to participate in some silly fun.

Ashy with his cute pink tail! This is a little pink blanket strip that my mom crocheted many years ago for my sister and I to use as bedding for our Barbie's. 

The velcro on pants pockets stuck like glue to the yarn.

My bra's sometimes bring amusement to my children.  I normally don't leave them lying around, but I need to exchange these when we go to Orem next.  Bailee was trying one of these on the other day, but I didn't get a photo, probably a good thing. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute Madison! Love that you posted the last picture, you crack me up.