Monday, March 19, 2012

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

So, the other day, Madison shares with me that the mother of one of her friends, made a comment about Jeff and I.  The mother said, "Your parents are so nice, it's like they're robots! He, he!"  I was a little surprised and, admittedly, a little annoyed.  I just love it when people judge me and put labels on me, love it!!  As I was mulling this over in my head, I told myself, she could have said worse things about us, at least she thinks we're nice.  Jeff was outside doing some manly yard work, so when he came in, I told him about the comment.  He laughed it off and I joined in with the laughing and we continued to laugh for the rest of the evening as we acted like robots.  It really is fun acting like a robot.  I'm going to have exert some major self control the next time I see this lady, as to not start speak-ing like - a - ro-bot.   

 Do we look like robots here?

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I think you totally should talk like a robot next time you see her. That would be hilarious!

Maleen said...

People say things all the time not realizing how it sounds. I know I am one of them.

Love Madison's Vera Violet Vin outfit!! That is awesome.

Melanie said...

This made me laugh! You guys have a fun attitude to laugh it off and pretend to be robots. I have never thought you resembled robots. Nice? Yes. Robots? No. :)

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott and Svetlana said...

Robots? that's an interesting comment. I wonder how did she came up with it.