Aren't they sweet?
Jeff went to see a specialist two days ago, to get his ankle checked out. When they took the wrapping off, he and we were pretty surprised to see it was still swollen and also bruised. Poor guy. I'll post pictures of it soon. He fractured his fibula, so he got a nice bright red cast put on. He'll go back in about two weeks to get it reexamined. It amazes me how well Jeff gets around with his crutches. He can maneuver those things like a professional crutch user ;-) ! I could never use crutches as well as he can, I'd be in sad shape for sure. Jeff has still been as helpful as he's able to be around the house. Yesterday, I asked him if he could clean the kitchen sink and microwave for me, since those chores don't require much movement. I was very happy he agreed to do them. While he worked on those things, I vacuumed the house and vacuumed and wiped out the van. It was sure nice to get a few things marked off of my mental to-do list! It has also been nice having Jeff around so much. Although, I would start to worry if this had to go on for too long, it would certainly take toll on our finances. But for now, we'll enjoy our time with Dad. |
1 comment:
So sorry about Jeff's ankle! So sweet that he is still willing to help you out!
Post a Comment