Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jeff and the little ones

I snuck in and captured a photo of Ashton sleeping.  I'm hesitant of taking pictures of my kids when they are asleep, for fear I'll wake them up.  I had to go into Ash's room to get something the other morning while he was sleeping.  He was all cuddled up and had his bum sticking up in the air.  I love when babies are asleep with their bums in the air, so cute!

Jeff and Ashton playing in our backyard.  I'm embarrassed to admit this is our backyard.  We're in the midst of putting a yard in.  I'm so looking forward to having grass back there and having a place for the kids to play.  It'll be awesome!!  We're also putting in some raised garden beds.  I can't wait to have a vegetable garden again!  I'll post some before and after photos when it's finished.

Ashton's waving at me. :)

Bailee the stylist working her magic on Jeff's hair. 

Don't take off too much!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Everyone's yards look like that right now. ;) I love the picture of Ashton sleeping! So sweet! Bailee looks like she really knows what she's doing. ;)

Scott and Svetlana said...

Does she actually uses real scissors? Holy Molly, Bailee!!!
Garden and green grass back yard indeed sounds awesome :)