Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stuff n' Such

Last night we held Young Women's at my house.  I showed the leaders and girls how to make Stromboli.  I also asked everyone to bring items to donate to the food bank.  Here's what they brought, awesome!!  Way to go girls and leaders!

Strange but true!  Here is a photo of Ashton wearing Madison's footy pajama's.  It was Jeff's idea, we had a good giggle at the sight.

Isn't this a swell photo?  I mean look at that quality!  This is a photo of Jeff (holding Ashton), Madison and Bailee outside on New Year's Eve spraying silly string.  Madison was very excited about the string.  We had a fun time spraying it, but it ran out way too fast.


New year = New look
Lucky me, here I am getting a makeup make over.  The girls got their makeup done first, they loved it and looked pretty.  Boy do they have long eyelashes, especially once the mascara is applied. I don't know why Jeff was chuckling at my new look??  I guess because I don't normally wear blush on my entire face and black eyeshadow on my eyelids.  The girls did a pretty good job though and best of all, we had fun!

Jeff's birthday. 
I was wiped out after all of our birthday fun.  We all went to see Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.  It was a cute movie.  I almost got in a fight with a sassy woman sitting behind us though.  I flashed my angry eyes at her and she quieted right down after that. :)

The birthday boy with his goodies. 

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Oooh, you don't mess with Carrie's angry eyes. I know that!!!

It looks like your family has so much fun. I am glad Jeff is okay. That was a big truck.