Madison and Bailee have been such good helpers for me lately. Ashton is just beginning to get his molars in, so unfortunately he is waking up again at night. He had just started sleeping through the night too. Friday night, Ash got up twice and Bailee woke me up twice because she was scared. The first time she came in our room, she said the covers on her bed were a mess and asked me to fix them, so I did. I was just dozing off to sleep when she came in the second time and scared the heck out of me. That time she told me matter-of-fact that there was a ghost in her room. I asked if she wanted to sleep on Dad's side of the bed since he was away at work. She did, and climbed right in. Needless to say, when Saturday morning arrived, I was quite tired. I had also been feeling very uncomfortable during the night and had a hard time sleeping due to a uti that was just beginning. I get them very rarely, thank goodness. So, when Ashton went down for his morning nap, I took a nap too. When I woke up, Madison and Bailee had cleaned up the living room and play room, gotten themselves dressed and had combed their hair and put headbands in. I thought that was so sweet and cute, my big girls almost made me cry.
 |
| Here's Ashton playing on his most favorite toy in the house, the fireplace. Good grief, an accident waiting to happen, I'm sure. : ( |
 |
| As soon as he enters the playroom, he's headed straight for it, unless his sisters are in the room playing, then he heads straight for whatever they're occupied with, Polly Pockets, Barbies, etc. |
 |
| Here's Ash peeking out of the kangaroo pouch. |
 |
| The pouch was actually a bag that our new printer came in. It was kinda cool because the printer was in the bag and you just lift it out of the box with the handles, piece a cake! |
 |
| Bailee loves to sit on the counter and help me cook. She also likes to help me clean. She enjoys dusting off the furniture and thoroughly enjoys spraying cleaners, such as Pledge and window cleaner, then wiping it off with her cleaning rag. I'll train her well so hopefully one day she can take over the cleaning and cooking for me! ;) |
 |
| Just following in the footsteps of her domestic diva mama! (Although, I don't sit on the counter to cook). ;) |
1 comment:
What good little helpers! They are so cute. I hope you get some catch up sleep very soon.
Post a Comment