We weren't with my Dad when the family celebrated his birthday earlier in January, so he opened his present from us when I was opening my presents. His silly faces make me laugh. :)
Ashton does not sleep well when we're away from home. He snoozed for awhile on our drive back to Vernal. He'd been enjoying some mini Oreo's before he fell asleep. The look on Madison's face makes me laugh. She often sneaks in a funny face without me even knowing till later when I look at the photos.
Bailee just informed me that I've been on my blog for too long and that it's dumb! She also told me I've been on it for 39 hours and it's time to get off (so she can use the computer). This child never ceases to amaze me with her sass.
1 comment:
39 hours? Wow... this blog post DID take a long time! ;)
Post a Comment