Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Knick Knack Paddy Whack

I finally did it, I gave my little guy a hair cut.

His hair was getting pretty long in the back and behind his ears.  I find mullets to be amusing, but I don't really want Ash to have one.

It was becoming a bit of a chore to keep it looking good.

The mood struck, and I decided to pull out the clippers and give him a much needed trim.  He loves to chew on the strings of my hoodies, it kept him occupied for a second or two.

Here's lookin' at you kid!

Rear view of the new do.  The blending isn't perfect, but I think his hair looks a lot better.  Although, it does make him look older, which as mother's know, is a good thing and a sad thing.


Attempting to climb onto the table. Uh-oh here we go!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! We always gave our boys their first haircut with clippers. It makes them look older for sure, but he is so cute it doesn't really matter how old he looks.

Maleen said...

Dude, what a little man. Love boys haircuts.

Unknown said...

Oh, it's so hard to let go of the baby hair! His new haircut looks darling though--good job momma!