Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh Baby, I'm Back!!

You all probably didn't even know I was gone, but I was.  I couldn't sign into my google account.  No matter what I tried, I wasn't able to get through, until...  Today, I talked to the IT guy that is employed at the same place that my parents work at.  He was walking me through all of the steps (of things I'd already tried ;)  when all of the sudden!  Dum, dum, dummmmm!   I noticed that google.com had somehow gotten added to the list of sites to be blocked.  Don't ask me how that happened.  Yeah, I'm back, and it feels good!!  Woo hoo, hot diggity dog!!!
 
 

Computer Whiz is my name, don't wear it out. ;)

2 comments:

Cindy B said...

I'm glad you're back!

Maleen said...

Wait, computer whiz is MY name. Ha, ha, just kidding. Two different people had to explain to me yesterday what an ethernet cord looks like.