Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crash! Bang! Crunch!

A few weeks ago, this big ole tractor came barreling down the hill Jeff was driving up.

Jeff was driving this red truck.  The guy was driving too fast and hit Jeff head on.  The tractor pushed Jeff's truck, thankfully the wheels were turned the correct way, causing Jeff's truck to head toward the mountain and not over the drop off.  No one was hurt.


Not sure what this is a picture of.  

Jeff took these photos with his phone.  I told him if he emailed them to me, I'd make him famous by posting them on my blog. ;)  He's had some close calls at work, but thankfully he and others have been protected.  I pray that he will continue to be watched over in this new year and throughout his life.  I am so grateful for how hard he works for our family.

No comments: