Thursday, January 26, 2012

Still Small Voice

The girls were playing together in the playroom, Ashton was napping in his crib and I had a few minutes to myself.  I was unloading the dishwasher and warming up some food for dinner.  I was on auto pilot while doing my household chores and my mind started to wander.  A person came into my mind who I love very much, but don't have the easiest relationship with.  My thoughts about this person, started to head down a negative route when a thought quickly and distinctly swept into my head, "Those who are the hardest to love, need it the most."  I believe I read this quote on Facebook not too long ago.  As soon as this thought entered and I let it sink in, my heart softened.  I'm so thankful for the sweet whisperings that come to me (us).




1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh, such great thoughts, Carrie! I need to remember this.