Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me


I had a really nice birthday weekend (hopefully the rest of the family did too).  We went to Provo on Friday and I went to my ob/gyn right when we got into town.  The appointment went really quick and easy and she was able to help me with some of my concerns.  She prescribed new bc pills for me, my body is needing more estrogen, so the new pills will help with the breakouts I've been having/hating.  The estrogen should also help with the dry eyes and lips I've been dealing with. 


Here the girls are helping me open my b'day presents. 

I got some Garnier products for my face, a cute wax warmer, and a couple of other things from my parents.  I got Brian Regan tickets from Jill.  Great stuff!!


Here's Jill and her fiance, Justin, after the Brian Regan show.  We laughed our tushies off!  I was sad when he left the stage.  "Please come back Brian!  Come give me a birthday hug and an autograph."  ;)  That would have been awesome.

Here's me and Jeffie. Too bad I look like I don't have any hair on the the top of my head, not very flattering.  Ha ha!

A view of the Salt Lake Temple out of the Abravanel Hall windows.  Pretty city view.

We also visited Jeff's parents on Sunday, Jeff got some photos from the visit with them on his phone, I'll post them later (if he remembers to email them to me).  We had a really nice visit with them.  A great weekend!  It just went by way too fast. 

No comments: