Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tulips at the Temple


Arrival at the temple. The girls were excited to be at the temple, and I was excited that they were excited!

Moroni

The temple mailbox.  I thought it was interesting that the temple has a normal mailbox, right out in the open.   It's a *special* mailbox, I think it's cute!  The girls kept squeezing through the bars of the fence onto the temple grounds.  The gates were locked because we were there on a Sunday.  I'm surprised President Monsen hasn't called to reprimand us for the girls sneaking in. ;-) 

Pretty tulips!  I love tulips! 

Madison and Bailee facing the setting sun.  So sorry I blinded you, girlie's!

Look at those bright (tan), shining faces!

Mesmerized by the loveliness of the tulips.

In awe of the gorgeous tulips.

In a trance-like state due to the beauty of the tulips.

Mom's the only one paying any attention to the photographer (Dad, aka Jeff).  Ashton still entranced by the tulips and Bailee following suit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I laughed so hard at the pics of Bailee and Madison getting blinded by the sun..haha Super cute pictures!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Those tulips are so pretty! I love how cute your family is!