I swear he gets cuter with every picture I see. Do you think he looks like you? I think he does.
That's funny he only does it with dad. It looks like Jeff's arms would get tired.
Thanks Maleen, I love hearing that! I do think it would make his arm tired, I'll have to ask him.
What a cute little guy! It makes my arm tired just looking at it.
hahaha what a doll!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I swear he gets cuter with every picture I see. Do you think he looks like you? I think he does.
That's funny he only does it with dad. It looks like Jeff's arms would get tired.
Thanks Maleen, I love hearing that! I do think it would make his arm tired, I'll have to ask him.
What a cute little guy! It makes my arm tired just looking at it.
hahaha what a doll!!!
Post a Comment