Sunday, May 22, 2011

Josie's Cabin


The Green River.  It's purtyyyy full!

We'd just arrived at the cabin.  This was the first time Ashton was in the carrier.  Cuties!

Josie's Cabin.  I'm really not sure who Josie is, Jeff knows more about her.  She built this cabin and lived there for many years without running water, electricity and modern conveniences.  She was a tough lady.  I'd be spooked staying out there all by myself.  Jeff's mentioned something about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid being here.  I need to pay more attention.

Me looking out the window of Josie's Cabin and the crew looking in.

Give said the little stream

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

Jeff informed us that this is elk poo poo.

My spring chicks

Hieroglyphics from long ago.  So cool!  When I was up there looking at them a young boy was up there by himself and he threw a rock at the hieroglyphs.  I couldn't believe it, I said, "No, no, no!  Don't do that."  He looked shocked that I was getting after him.  Jeff was shocked that the boy did that.  Such a shame.


I




like
wildflowers

2 comments:

Maleen said...

If the Hieroglyphics come off, I'm sure you could sketch some more, right?

Your girls are getting so big. You have such a sweet family.

Anonymous said...

We love Josie's cabin...I need to take my girls before it gets too hot! Cute pictures!