Monday, June 6, 2011

Last day of 3rd grade!

Here is Madison & the kids with Mrs. Schmelter, Madison's 3rd grade teacher.  Too be honest Madison belly-ached quite a bit throughout the year about Mrs. Schmelter.  I liked her and never had any issues.  She gave plenty of homework which wasn't always convenient, but hey, that's how it goes.  It surprised me when the last day of school came and Madison was so sad to be leaving her teacher.  She cried more over her than any of her previous teachers.  4th grade this fall, I can't believe it!

Silly Bailee enjoying herself at Madison's class program.

The next few photos are candid shots of Madison the morning of her last day of school.  School ended on May 27th.  She wasn't thrilled with me for taking pictures, but I was having a fun time. ;-)



"Come on Mom!"

There's my cute girl!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Madison getting frustrated with you.. I get that look way too often. haha Cute kiddos!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

It's so crazy how fast they grow up! Cute pictures!