Monday, May 2, 2011

Bedtime


Jeff tucked Ashton into Bailee's bed, he loved it.  (I have no idea how the picture of Jeff and Ashton below got so ginormous.  I tried to get rid of it but that just messed everything up,  ha ha!)

After the girls finished brushing their teeth and picking out their books they came bounding into the room.  They were being super silly and had a fun time laying by their brother.


I love hugging and kissing my kids goodnight, there's nothing better!




<><>
<>
<><>
Jeff's reading from the Book of Mormon Stories.  We like to read it and play fill in the blank by leaving a word or two out of each paragraph.  It's a fun little game and helps us to learn.




3 comments:

Maleen said...

Ashton is getting so big and he is adorable. All your kids are.

It is weird seeing your furniture in the background. I can picture your living room and it is like you never left. Except you did. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!! That is such a good idea to read the Book of mormom stories to them. I might start doing that! What cute kiddos you have!!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how much he looks like the girls only in a boy way.