Tuesday, May 10, 2011
"Loco In The Cabasa"!!
"Loco in the cabasa" is a phrase that Madison likes to say. I don't know where she heard it, but it means "crazy in the head". Yesterday Madison was getting her jacket and shoes on to head out the door for school. She was wearing her lime green flip flops because they matched with her outfit. It surprises me that they are allowed to wear flip flops to school, but they can, so she does. As she was slipping her shoes on she says matter of factly, "I'm going to tell my class, that my mom's not crazy." Huh! What in the world? Why would they think I'm crazy? Is there a rumor going around her class or even around the school that I'm crazy? So, I said to her, "What?". She repeats the same thing, "I'm going to tell my class that my mom's not crazy.....because she lets me wear flip flops to school." Good gravy, kids say the darnedest things! I'm a bit of an overprotective mom, so I thought it could be possible that they think I'm crazy, but hopefully they don't. Madison is a good prankster, she loves April Fools Day. I think every day is April Fools Day to her. Recently she told me that Bailee had been eating hand sanitizer. I was shocked, Bailee never eats weird things. Okay, sometimes she licks us when she kisses us, ha ha! But other than that, she just eats edible things. Turns out Madison was teasing us. She keeps me on my toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha That is funny! I don't think you're a overprotective mom...just a good one!
Post a Comment