Friday, May 6, 2011

"Tangled" the after-cut version

Recently Madison told me that my hair looks like Rapunzel's in "Tangled".  Now, sometimes Madison likes to butter me up by telling me sweet things.  I was thinking to myself, there is no way that my hair looks like Rapunzel's, far from it.  So, I said to Madison, "No, it doesn't" and she said, "It looks like Rapunzel's after she gets it cut."  Yep, she's right, it does look like Rapunzel's after she gets it cut.
Here's a shot of my "Tangled" hair. 
Speaking of hair, mine is falling out.  I know it's common for women to have their hair come in thick while they're pregnant and fall out within months after the baby arrives.  This is the first time it's happened to me.  With my girls, I sprouted more hair and it stayed put, but this time it's falling out.  I'm not too worried right now, but I hope at some point it stops.  My mom has shared with me, more than once, of a woman she worked with at Mountain Bell here in Vernal, over 30 years ago.  After this lady had her baby boy, her hair fell out, a lot of her hair fell out, and never came back, poor gal.  :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that is funny! You know that losing your hair is another sign of thyroid problems. Just a little fyi for ya! I love your hair!