Usually I enjoy dreaming, it's like watching a movie every night in my head. I often dream of tornadoes, helicopters, airplanes, stars, being back in school, my children, homes I've lived in, etc. I also dream of being in my grandma and grandpa's house, these are usually strange or spooky dreams for some reason. I really hate the dreams where I can't find my children. I recently had one of these, I couldn't find Bailee or Ashton, I threw up in the dream because I was so distressed, it was bad!!! A couple of weeks ago I dreamed I accidentally drove our van into Deer Creek Reservoir. Thankfully I was alone in the van, it would truly have been a nightmare if the kids had been with me, I shudder to think of it! That dream was really vivid, I remember the impact when the van hit the water and thinking to myself, "Ahhh, how am I going to get out of the van?!" Last night I had a dream that I don't recall ever having before. I dreamed that I beat someone up. Here's the story. So, I was back at school and I was sitting talking to a guy I used to know. This girl came over and sat near me. She was sending off passive aggressive vibes, then she threw her partially eaten apple at me and it hit my neck. This was all I needed.....so I whipped her fanny. The school cameras had filmed the incident and it was on every major news channel as the top story. I couldn't believe it! In the dream we were having a family get together with some of my relatives. They were watching the news story at the restaurant and apparently I'd yelled the f-word during the fight as well! My grandma expressed her shock and dismay over that, I was pretty embarrassed. That's it. Let me just say, I never use the f-word. Such a weird dream for me, I've never beat anyone up or had the desire too.
| Grandma Rust. Not happy with me for dropping the f-bomb. |
2 comments:
I have to tell you...I laughed completely out loud at the last half of this post.. Just picturing you throwing the f-word out...Oh dear how funny! That is so wierd that you remember so many details of your dreams. I swear I can't remember most of mine..let alone details of them...
That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. It sounds like you dream like me, but possibly more disturbing and that is quite a feat. Tyler doesn't even like to hear my dreams anymore.
Oh, and I have never been fooled. I am nice to you because I know you could whip my fanny, although the profanity was a surprise. :)
Post a Comment