Friday, April 29, 2011

The wayward wind...blew and blue and blooooo!

The wind blows a lot in Vernal during the spring (aka Vernal Equinox, he-he!).  I hate the wind!  A couple of weeks ago I told Bailee we would go to the walking path near our home, she was excited to go.  By the time we got ready to leave, the wind was a whistling!  We went anyways.....


As you can see, I got them and myself bundled up.  Let me just say, it was a blowing banshee outside, probably 60-70 mph.  I was pushing them in the double stroller, their combined weight at about 43 lbs, on an incline, against the wind.  I thought my legs were going to give out, but I pushed through and I did 3 laps, which equals a mile.  Dumb, I know but hey I got some darn good exercise in.

I hope the weather gets nice, and stays nice soon, so we can go for enjoyable walks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I still can't believe you went for a walk that day! Crack me up!!

Unknown said...

You are crazy for going out in that wind. I didn't realize how windy it is here in the spring too and I dislike it very much.