This snowflake wreath is made from paper dollies. I thought it was cute. You could add hearts or any other sweet Valentine decor to transition it into Valentine's Day as well.
For some reason blogger won't let me upload photos for a new blog post, so this arts and crafts one will have to suffice for now.
You Will Need:
· White wrapping paper
· 1 medium white styrofoam wreath
· Stapler & staples
· Glue gun
· Glitter Spray
· QuicKutz Snowflakes Die by Lifestlye Crafts or pre-cut white paper snowflakes
· QuicKutz Nice Gift Set by Lifestlye Crafts or pre-cut white paper doilies
Step one - Cut out paper doilies and snowflakes using QuicKutz Snowflakes Die and the QuicKutz doily dies from the Nice Gift Set by Lifestyle Crafts. Step two - Fasten paper doilies to foam wreath using an open stapler or glue gun in layers. Layer 1 - fasten doilies flat to the foam wreath. Layer 2 - Pinch or fold the back of the doilies and fasten to foam wreath to create a ruffled look. Continue fastening doilies onto foam wreath until entire wreath has been covered and no styrofoam is showing. Step three - Fasten snowflakes atop doilies on wreath using a glue gun. Step four - Spray snowflakes with glitter and let dry.
lifestylecrafts.com
3 comments:
Too bad I can't find any of the items I need to make it in Vernal. We seriously need a craft store here! Walmart ain't cuttin' it.
Looks amazing!
Just so you know, I didn't make this one. :D I wish I did!!
Post a Comment