Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas at Our House

Waking us up on Christmas morning.  Thankfully Jeff didn't capture a photo of me. :)

We had a really nice Christmas.  I told Jeff yesterday (jan. 1) that I'm not ready for the Christmas season to be over yet.  He told me he'd noticed that since I was still listening to Christmas music.  I'll get there eventually...

Awaiting the opening frenzy.

The girls got some Barbie stuff, a couple of games for their DS's and the Wii and some bath goodies.

Ashton got a basketball and hoop, trucks, and a tent and sleeping bag.
 
 
I thought Bailee was just tired from getting up early and being so excited.  It was a little more than that, she threw up about 30 seconds after I took this photo.  She felt fine after that, thank goodness!

Breakfast pizza

The kids loved the fruit!

Jeff enjoying his new Guinness Book of World Records.


2 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Aww, what a nice Christmas. Btw, people in Russia have several days of celebrations like that first it is Western Christmas on Dec 25, than New year on Dec 31 at midnight (yes, they have full dinner set up right at 12:00), than they have Orthodox Christmas on Jan 7th (which they call True Christmas) and than they have an Old New Year Day celebration on Jan 13. So maybe you are just honoring some old Russian traditions by listening to Christmas music up until now...

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

:) I like your thinking Svetlana.