I hate to even have to write about this. I just saw that some unknown website had viewed my blog 19 times. I checked it, and it's got a picture of an unclothed woman on there. Not sure what kind of website it is, looked to be pornographic ( I didn't stick around long to check it out). Not the kind of thing I want around mine or Madison's blog. I'm going to change our settings so only blog authors can view our blogs. Sorry to those of you family and friends who don't access our blogs through your own blog. I hate dealing with that junk. All of the sick-o's and trouble makers have to mess it up for everyone else. It's really annoying!
4 comments:
All of this filth in the world makes me sick. The only good thing about it, is it makes me want to try even harder to be a good person, a good mother and wife. My biggest concern is keeping that stuff away from my children. It makes me sad what the kids of today have to deal with.
So sorry this happened to you. I had a problem a while back with people checking my blog looking for kids in underwear. It made me sick. I had to delete some posts, but I haven't had a problem since then. I am pretty careful what words I use now so they won't pop up in searches. :(
Ugh! Now I see, they had looked up my blog post called Best Knocker in the West. I was talking about Ashton knocking on the door, but we know what those perverts were looking for. When they find the photos do they just look at them or use them on their website too? I didn't realize they did this. Revolting. There's a special place in hell for people who exploit children.
I'm sorry it happened to you. I'm not really good at knowing what kind of words I should avoid (like Maleen said) so I just went to be private blog.
Post a Comment