Know what I D 10 T means??
It's a funny way of saying idiot. For example, "Here, let me get you an I D 10 T form to fill out." Taken from the show, Good Luck Charlie.
I think Google, Picasa and Blogger all need to fill some I D 10 T forms. I'm paying $2.99 a month for space on Picasa for my photos, which is so stupid and now I'm not even able to upload my photos. They are Idiots!! I'm frustrated!! Guess I might be having to start a new blog so I can have some free space, freaking annoying. And, I'm sure it will be ridiculously hard to cancel the $2.99 per month payment.
Hope you enjoyed my rant and boring blog post with no photos to look at. I hope someone from Google, Picasa and Blogger is reading this and know how irritated I am with them. I'm irritated with other things right now too, but at this moment ALL of my frustration are directed at them!!
THE END
1 comment:
When I signed up for google + it fixed my picture problem. It doesn't cost anything more. Good luck I hope they can resolve it. Super annoying stuff.
Post a Comment