Bailee in the pink and her friend Sophia in the other wig.
We finally found out that Bailee will be in afternoon Kindergarten and she'll have Mrs. Robbin's, whose in our ward, as her teacher, yay! I know I'm feeling more relieved and excited now with having more information. It will be fun to see Bailee going to school and being a big girl. Fun but sad too :-/
We took Bailee to the Otolaryngologist (whoa!) on Monday. I'd noticed her tonsils were quite large, which runs in the family (from my side) so I thought we'd better get them checked out. Dr. Catten is so crazy and silly with the kids, he reminds me of myself with his zany ways! ;-) He told us that her tonsils are currently infected and that we could either try medication to treat them or have them removed. Initially we thought we'd have them removed, but on second thought I decided we should try medication first and Jeff agreed. She's taking amoxicillin now and it seems to already be helping, I'm so glad. Maybe she'll get them removed sometime over the next few years. Better to have it done when she's younger, I speak from experience!! |
1 comment:
Cute girl. Yes, better to have those tonsils taken out at an early age if needed.
Post a Comment