Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Festival

Isn't that a happy face!?!  This was our first year of going to the Pumpkin Festival in Jensen.  It was pretty fun!  Madison was upset about something in this photo.

We saw lots of cool pumpkin displays.  Here's one of the stars and stripes.

Madison's face illuminated by glowing pumpkins.  She and I went through the spook alley together.  It was spooky enough for my taste.  Madison led the way while I held onto her coat hood for dear life!!  One of the "monsters" followed us through the alley.  I kept saying, "Madison!  Someone's following us!"  She wouldn't turn around for anything.  Finally she did and said to him, "Good morning."  He laughed at that.  She was stoic through the whole thing.

A photo a Madison in the hay maze.  Eerie!  I ended up kicking a kid in the maze because he jumped out and scared us!  I yelled, "Holy Crap!" and then tapped him with my foot, I didn't kick him hard.  He surprised us and I surprised him! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha Oh you guys are funny! I can just picture you karate chopping someone in the maze. You crack me up!