Sigh...yes, we have pink eye. Well, some of us do and some of us don't and the some of us that do had better not give it to Ashton and myself. Bailee had it first, then Madison who is still recovering and now Jeff has it in his left eye. Good Gravy! My hands will probably fall off from all of the sanitizing and hand washing I've been doing. I really, really hope Ash doesn't get it. It would be tough keeping him from touching and rubbing his eyes.
| Sideways picture. Sorry you'll have to crook your neck if you want the full effect. |
| My silly pills! Ash was having fun, not so sure about Dad. |
| Ash enjoys pulling Jeff's hair whether it's on his arms or head. |
| Or eyebrows... |
| Jeff was hungry |
| Ohhh! Ashton gives lots of hugs and we all love it! |
1 comment:
Can't believe how big he is! And sorry about the pink eye. I hope it clears up soon.
Post a Comment