 |
| Ashton is drinking out of a sippy cup, yay! I enjoy nursing and all of the benefits it provides to mother and more importantly child, but around 12 months, it's always a relief to have my body back to myself. He really likes water and drinking out of his cup. |
 |
| Ash crawling thru his little kitchen. He also likes to sing, just like the rest of us. He often helps me hold the hymn book in church and sings right along. He says, "Mmmom" and recently started saying "Hi" and waving. Pretty darn cute! |
 |
| Getting pulled around by biggest sis, Madison. The girls really enjoy their little brother. |
 |
| Little golfer |
 |
| I'm so grateful to have my three cute kiddos. It's fun having a boy (besides Dad) in the family! |
**(Update: My mom will be having surgery on Wednesday, the 23rd. She really likes the surgeon and feels safe in her hands. During the surgery, they'll remove a couple of lymph nodes to test for cancer. If there aren't any cancer cells in the lymph system, they'll do a lumpectomy, if there are, they do a mastectomy. Hopefully, they won't find any of the cells in there.)
1 comment:
I just took a minute to catch up on your blog. It sounds like you have a lot going on! I'm so sorry about your mom and pray that everything will go just perfectly. You are in my prayers. I can't believe how grown up Ashton is!
Post a Comment